New 3D animated videos to increase engagement in your science course
We’re excited to introduce short, 3D animated videos that provide an opportunity for students to visualize key scientific concepts. Learn more about how you might be able to use the videos!
You’ll benefit from our animated videos
1-5 minute videos are a great way to:
- Prepare your students for a new topic
- Consolidate learning with a post-lab activity
- Cover a topic without going into the depth of a 30 minute simulation
- Review learnings before assessments
Explore our freely available animated videos
Start thinking of how you’ll use these!
Atoms and Ions - How atoms gain, share or lose their electrons
Have you ever wondered how atoms are held together? In this short 3D animated video, you will learn the basics about atomic bonding in ionic and covalent compounds.
(Video duration: 02:36 minutes)
Find all details about our 40-minutes “Ionic and Covalent Bonds” virtual lab simulation: https://www.labster.com/simulations/ionic-and-covalent-bonds/.
Antigen-Antibody Binding - Why are some blood types incompatible?
Discover the actual 3D molecular structure of antibodies and observe an immersive animation to understand the basics of antibody-antigen interaction and the mechanism that lies behind rhesus incompatibility.
(Video duration: 01:23 minutes)
Find all details about our 30-minutes “Antibodies” virtual lab simulation: https://www.labster.com/simulations/antibodies/.
Get access to all of Labster's 3D animated videos
Become a Labster customer to get full access to all of our new 3D animated videos:
- Atoms & Ions
- Antigen-Antibody Binding
- DNA Packaging and Cell Division
- Carbon Orbitals and Bounds
- Gel Electrophoresis
- The Light Phase of Photosynthesis at the Molecular Level
- Electron Transport Chain
- Simple Carbohydrates
- Matter and Phases Changes DIS
- Meiosis & Mendel’s Law of Segregation
- Kidney Chronic Disease
- Complex Carbohydrates
- How Confocal Microscopy Works
- Blood Glucose, Insulin, and Diabetes
- Parkinson’s Disease
- How Flow Cytometry (FACS) Works
- Next Generation Sequencing
- PCR-Polymerase Chain Reaction
- And more to come!
Learn more about how Labster can help you teach science:
Get in touch with us now
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.