Labster virtual simulations are used in over 250 institutions across the world, join us in empowering the next generation of scientists.
The Labster Channel Partner Program is designed to nurture channel partner relationships across the globe and bring award-winning virtual labs to students everywhere.
Benefits of being a Labster channel partner include:
- Partnering with a provider of award-winning virtual lab simulations.
- Getting access to our pre-sales and tech support resource center.
- Actively work to revolutionize the way science is taught.
- Making a difference in STEM Education.
- Being part of an extended and fast-growing channel partner community, composed by EdTech solutions providers based worldwide.
Interested in becoming a Labster Channel Partner?
We recommend looking at our selection criteria below before applying.
- Territory and Market Presence in Secondary and Higher Education.
- Existing relationships within local education market.
- Existing educational solutions portfolio.
- STEM curriculum focus
- Ability to deliver training
- Minimum of 5 years providing services to target customer base.
- Solid track record: must be a current disruptive force
Sales & Marketing Organization
- Dedicated staff for lead generation and sales support
- Ability to sell and support SaaS
- Capacity to scale direct sales coverage
Technical & Professional Services capabillities
- Ability to provide level 1 technical support
- Admin/Billing capabilities
Fill in the form below to submit your application for channel partnership:
The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather relevant information that will help Labster determine the appropriate channel partner level. All information provided will remain strictly confidential.