The LABSTER Channel Partner Organization is designed to nurture profitable channel partner relationships based on the following key guiding principles:
- Build efficient processes to make it easier to sell Labster products and services and support Labster end-user clients.
- Reward results and foster growth
- Provide thought leadership through technology innovation
- Respond quickly to channel partner needs
- Deliver world-class sales, marketing, training, and technical support
Benefits of being a Labster channel partner include:
- Partnering with a world leading provider of virtual laboratory solutions for Education.
- Getting access to our pre-sales and tech support resource centre for Channel Partners.
- Actively work to revolutionise the way to teach science and make a difference in STEM Education.
- Being part of an extended and fast-growing channel partner community, composed by EdTech solutions providers based worldwide, with a great reputation and expertise in this sectors.
Labster encourages open submissions from potential channel partners
We recommend to have a look at our selection criteria before applying, summarised as follows:
- Territory and Market Presence in the Higher Education Sector
- Existing solid vendor relationships within local education market (e.g. access to top customers, established reputation, sales volume).
- Existing Educational Solutions portfolio (relationships with Top Players).
- STEMCurriculum focus
- Ability to deliver training
- Minimum of 5 years providing services to target customer base.
- Solid track record: they must be a current disruptive force
Sales & Marketing Organization
- Dedicated staff to lead generation and sales support
- Marketing resources and initiatives
- Ability to sell and support SaaS
- Capacity to scale direct sales coverage
Technical & Professional Services capabillities
- Ability to provide level 1 technical support
- Admin/Billing capabilities
If you would like to become a Labster channel partner, please fill in this form to submit your application:
The purpose of this profile questionnaire is to gather relevant information that will help Labster determine the appropriate channel partner network level for the potential distributor. All information provided will remain strictly confidential.