NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion (as defined below) is intended for residents of: (a) the United States of America (excluding residents of Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico), for which Delaware law will govern; and (b) Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), for which applicable Canadian law will govern. Please do not enter the Promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), located in the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) at the time of entry.
- To enter and be eligible to win the Prize (as defined below) a person must be, at the time of entry into the Promotion: (a) an individual legal resident of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec); (b) located in the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec); and (c) of the age of majority in his/her state of province of residence.
- Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household of such persons, including common law spouses) of Labster Inc. (the "Sponsor"), its affiliated companies or agents, and their respective advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Sponsor shall have the right, at any time, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Promotion must be truthful, complete, accurate, and in no way misleading.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant, at any stage, supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading personal details and/or information.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
2. Promotional Period.
- The Labster Milestone Webinar (the "Promotion") commences at 11:00 AM (ET) on October 27, 2022 and ends at 12:00 PM (ET) on October 27, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by 12:00 PM (ET) on October 27, 2022.
- The Promotion computer system is used to govern all computer and time-related aspects of the Promotion and is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
3. How to Enter (No Purchase Necessary).
- Visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ciermXjERQSdIhwoPKm8Pg Complete the registration page by entering your first name, last name, email address.
- Select the tick boxes: (a) if you would like to opt in to receive future information regarding promotions from Sponsor and its affiliated companies; and (b) to indicate that you have read, under-stood, and accepted the Official Rules by checking the appropriate box.
- Entries must be received by 11:00 AM (ET) on October 27, 2022.
- Limit one entry per household. Any household/person who has entered more than once during the Promotion Period will be disqualified and all entries received from such household/person during the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
- Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other auto-mated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- Three (3) Prizes are available to be won consisting of a digital online retailer gift card (“Prize”).
- The approximate retail value of each individual Prize is $100.00 USD.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the name of the selected entrant and/or his/her family member names in order to protect the privacy of the selected entrant and his/her family if so requested.
- The estimated time to complete and deliver the Prize will be approximately two (2) week(s) from the Draw Date (as defined below). By accepting the Prize, the selected entrant agrees to making himself/herself available to the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever should the selected entrant not be satisfied in any way with the Prize in all areas.
- Upon completion of the Promotion, the selected entrant will receive a gift card by email.
- The Prize is provided “as-is” and without any warranties or guarantees by Sponsor, must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, assignable, or for resale, and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and for any reason whatsoever, to substitute the Prize or any component of a Prize, for an alternative of comparable value, without liability.
- A random draw will be conducted by Sponsor on October 27, 2022 (the "Draw Date") at 11:45 AM (ET), amongst all eligible entries received.
- Odds of being selected for the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- The selected entrant will be contacted by email within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date.
- If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within the time frame indicated above, his/her entry will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries, and the process above will be repeated until such time as contact is made with a selected entrant or there are no more eligible entrants.
6. Release Form.
- Prior to being declared the selected entrant and receiving the Prize, the selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration and Publicity Release Form (the "Release Form").
- By completing and returning the Release Form, the selected entrant confirms compliance with the Official Rules, accepts the Prize as awarded, without substitution, releases the Releasees (as specified more fully in paragraph 8 below) from all liability relating to the Promotion and/or to the Prize, and consents to the use of his/her name, without additional compensation, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Promotion, including any of Sponsor’s social media accounts.
- The selected entrant agrees to reasonably cooperate in any investigations by the Sponsor to confirm his/her eligibility and to help ensure that the use of such potential selected entrant’s information in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, ridicule, or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion or the Sponsor as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- The signed Release Form and other information or documents provided digitally must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited, and another entrant will be selected, and the process above will be repeated.
- Upon receipt of the completed Release Form, the Sponsor or a designated agent will be in contact with the selected entrant within ten (10) business days by email. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to read, abide, and be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
- By entering the Promotion and, if applicable, completing the Release Form, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, business partners, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion (collectively, the "Releasees"), from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract, and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which an entrant or his/her administrators, heirs, successors, or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the selected entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or in connection with the acceptance or use of the Prize.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend, in whole or in part, this Promotion at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering or infection by a computer virus, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and conduct a draw from all previously received eligible entries.
- The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility, and is not responsible for: (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules; (b) any loss, damage, or claims caused by the Prize or the Promotion itself; or (c) any failure of the website during the Promotion Period, including any problems, human or technical errors, printing or typographical errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Promotion, all of which may affect a person's ability to participate in the Promotion.
- The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility and is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or in-sufficient space in an entrant's mailbox to receive e-mail messages, or for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, or incomplete entries, which will be void.
- Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution, and to disqualify an entrant from the Promotion or any other promotion conducted by the Sponsor now or in the future. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered the Promotion in a manner contrary to these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant and all of the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
- If, due to any technical, production or other error, more prizes are claimed or awarded than are described in these Official Rules, the number of prizes identified in these Official Rules will be awarded in a random drawing from all such prize claims received.
- In no event will the Sponsor be responsible or liable for more than the stated number of prizes described in these Official Rules.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entries made on-line will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet service provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email addresses. The potential selected entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the winning entry.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant and selected entrant. The Promotion is subject to all applicable Federal, State, and Municipal laws.
- The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein in respect of residents of the other states of the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- The approximate retail value of the prize as stated by the Sponsor in point-of-sale advertising, and other advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Official Rules is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, the passage of time between the date the approximate retail values are stated by the Sponsor and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If, at the time a prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the prize is less than the approximate retail value stated by the Sponsor in point of sale, television and print advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Official Rules, the prize selected entrant will not be entitled to a cheque or cash for the price difference.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Promotion entry form, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.