Labster is always developing new virtual lab learning experiences for your students.
Check out the latest additions to our catalog!
8 New Chemistry & Organic Chemistry Virtual Labs
Our Organic Chemistry virtual labs include technique-based content such as Proton NMR and the Recrystallization simulations. We also have released shorter virtual labs of our previously released Organic Chemistry introductory simulation. These “mini-labs” are more tightly focused and faster to play.
6 New Biology “Mini Virtual Labs”
We took longer virtual lab simulations like Microscopy and Fermentation; breaking them down into shorter more digestible standalone mini virtual labs. This will allow students to get to core biology concepts and techniques faster.
Let’s Grab a Cup of Coffee
If you are interested in learning more about Labster, please fill out the form below and one of our lab experts will show you how other educators have made Labster an integral part of their teaching plans.
Our simulations feature:
- Storylines that involve students and let them apply their learning.
- Immersive, interactive 3D animations of complex concepts and techniques.
- Friendly learning assistant guides student through simulations.
- Quizzes embedded in each simulation and automatically graded.
- Unlimited replays of simulations to encourage mastery learning.
Try a virtual lab now
Try our Lab Safety simulation to see how a virtual lab works. Click below to fill out the form and you will be redirected to the simulation.