Download whitepaper: Teach Chemistry with Labster
This whitepaper informs you about everything you need to know to get started with virtual labs for chemistry; from figuring out what virtual labs are all about and how you can use them, to learning about what hardware and software you’ll need and how to get funding.
The whitepaper covers:
- What are virtual labs and why should you be using them in your courses?
- How can virtual labs be used to help your students reach their learning outcomes in chemistry?
- What hardware and software do you need to get started?
- The impact of virtual labs: What does the research tell us?
- An overview of the chemistry simulations in the Labster simulation catalog