Teach Organic Chemistry with Labster
This whitepaper informs you about everything you need to know to get started with virtual labs for organic chemistry; from figuring out what virtual labs are all about, to how you can integrate them into your course.
The whitepaper covers:
- What are virtual labs and why should you be using them in your courses?
- How can virtual labs be used to help your students reach their learning outcomes in organic chemistry?
- The impact of virtual labs: What does the research tell us?
- A step-by-step guide to integrating virtual labs in your course
- An overview of the organic chemistry simulations in the Labster simulation catalog
Complete the form, and we will email you a link to download the whitepaper.