- The LMS Admin has to register the Labster tool prior to you adding the simulations to your course
- You must have either teacher or administrator credentials to be able to edit the course.
Note: if you do not have Labster installed as an external tool, please ask your LMS administrator to contact your Labster Customer Success Manager!
1. Log in as an instructor
2. Go to the course you would like to add content to
3. Go to the Assignments section and click +Assignmen3
4. Start by naming the Assignment
5. Assign a number of points to your simulation
6. Scroll down to the Submission type and choose External Tool
7. Once you chose External Tool, click Find and choose Labster preconfigured tool
8. Once you click on the tool, a pop-up window will appear within your Canvas course. You can browse our entire catalog (including all the supplementary resources) within this pop up - click on the name of any simulation to learn more!
9. Once you find the simulation you wish to add to your course, simply click on the +Add button.
10. Remember to click the Select button
11. After you have added the simulation, you will be able to use Canvas settings to set up everything else for your Labster assignment (Simulation points, Due Date, Launch container, etc.)
12. After you've set up everything, don't forget to publish the simulations so your students could access it
You also need to add Labster Dashboard to your course to be able to follow your students’ progress more closely.
You can enable Labster Dashboard to be visible in the Course Navigation following the guidelines shown in this video
To find more about Labster Dashboard features click on the button below
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Find Technical Guides On LMS Integration for all systems:
Questions about Labster?
Contact your Labster representative:
Senior Account Success Manager