About the Antibodies Virtual Lab Simulation
In the Antibodies lab, you will learn about the concepts of antibodies and antigens. You will also learn about the ABO and Rhesus blood grouping systems and their importance in blood transfusions. Your task will be to apply your knowledge to help a young couple determine a potential risk for Rhesus disease.
Get Started Now
Techniques In Lab
- Blood Typing
At the end of this simulation, you will be able to…
- Understand the structure and function of antibodies:
- Different isotypes
- Different parts of an antibody
- Understand the formation of antibody-antigen complex:
- Types of interaction between antibody and antigen
- Understand the role of different blood types:
- ABO and rhesus factor
- Blood typing by using Eldon cards
- Blood transfusions
- Rhesus incompatibility and hemolytic disease of a newborn (HDN)
Screenshots of Antibodies Virtual Lab Simulation
How it works
A million dollar lab in your browser
Perform experiments in virtual lab simulations to achieve core science learning outcomes.
All our simulations run on laptop and desktop computers, and you can play our simulations without having to install any browser plugins.
Hundreds of hours of science learning content
Our virtual laboratory simulations are aimed at university, college and high school level, within fields such as biology, biochemistry, genetics, biotechnology, chemistry, physics and more.
With access to our simulations, you will have hundreds of hours of engaging, high-quality learning content available to you.